Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

8 bits of pure awesome!

So while perusing Kotaku today, I came across something that caught my attention: "Linkin Park's Video Game Doesn't Look Nearly As Bad As It Should". I did the proper thing and Googled it, getting to the website made by LP themselves:

http://linkinpark.com/profile/LinkinPark8BitRebellion

WTF? Linkin Park game? Check out the trailer yourself!



Wow, I'm actually impressed, it even has a funny little story behind it and seems well thought out. Even though its only coming to "iDevices" I think it'll sell pretty quickly, even to people who aren't big fans of LP.

One of the main features I like about the game is that there are going to be both 8-bit and full versions of LP's songs playing while you play the game. Another is the unlock reward system, in which you can get things to customize your space and character with.

On the downside, the release date for the game is "soon" which isn't very telling now is it? Hopefully they'll be able to port it out so people could play on their computers or even the XBL Arcade or PSN, I wouldn't mind playing like that at all.

-Armand

No comments:

Post a Comment