Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Earthquakes are bad mmmm'kay?

I wanna talk about a sort of touchy subject affecting the planet right now. Nothing too big, just the end of the world.

I've seen some weird things in my life, been able to piece them together to form a logical explanation and reason for them. All except for this. There are literally dozens of earthquakes happening every day. Yes, that is a well known fact, and most of them are minor shakes that don't even wake babies, but lately there have been more and more powerful quakes that; like in Chili are devastating heavily populated areas. Aftershocks are getting more and more violent, people have got to be noticing something is amiss.

I monitor silly things sometimes like CNN and websites that cover world news and events. Ones that cover natural disasters like earthquakes:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

Now, if you look at this and check out CNN or anything, you'll see that there's an alarming amount of quakes occuring on every continent. I don't have any crazy 2012 theories but I honestly think something is going on downstairs that is very relavant to us the the surface.

But hey, I could be wrong (6.4-magnitude earthquake strikes near Andaman Islands, in the Indian Ocean. http://on.cnn.com/bDfRwF -CNN's Twitter @1345ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment