Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

3D Gaming?


Within the coming months, some families will have their presence graced with a marvelous new toy; a 3D HDTV. Now, the kids, (or adults even) who are even the slightest bit into gaming will most likely wonder: "Hey, I wonder if there are any 3D vidjma-games that you can play?" Well Sony has the answer.

For those of you lucky enough to both own a PS3 and be financially endowed enough to buy a BRAVIA 3D TV you'll be getting a small collection of ready to play 3D games: Wipeout HD, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, PAIN and Super Stardust HD, and you'll get them via voucher code, most likely in the box of said TV, (3D glasses not included.)

Are we really that close to entering this new generation of gaming? (Good/Useable) Motion controllers or lack thereof (NATAL) are getting closer; this holiday to be exact, and 3D TV's capable of 3D gaming? I don't know what to expect but all I know is I'll be so pissed off if I can't connect my good ol' NES to my new BRAVIA.

-Armand

No comments:

Post a Comment