Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Buy or Gamefly #1 - God of War Collection

Hey there, this is Buy or Gamefly, a piece that I'll occasionally have follow a "To Play or Not to Play." Today's is on the God of War Collection for the PS3.

Rather than restate everything I said that was awesome about this game in the previous post, I'll link it and rant a bit more about why you should definitely pick this up.

To Play or Not to Play #1 - God of War Collection

Well here's what my take on this game is:

For $39.99 you get two of the games that defined the PlayStation 2 as a system with updated visuals and sound that serves as an excellent segway into the now released God of War III. The its a must have for collectors and a definite by for fans of the series; I have two copies of God of War and God of War II as well as the Collection (the Collection and III are the only ones that can fit in my Pandora's Box though). Short, simple and to the point, this game is a BUY.

No comments:

Post a Comment