Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sims 3 on 360? Eh, I'll Get It.


Well its official, the Sims 3 is on its way to consolesand hand helds this fall. While I am a huge fan of the Sims franchise, (having played The Sims and Sims 2 and most of the SimCity's) I don't know how this one (which I haven't played yet cause my PC is garbage) will turn out on the console.

EA is apparently having a system called "Karma Powers" which will allow you to have instant control over your Sim for a "good or evil" type decision which will balance itself out in the end; it'll also have a "seamlessly integrated exchange" where you can build and share your creations with others as well as the now seemingly "required" Facebook connectivity.

I'm probably going to get it since it'll have achievements, but I don't know if I'll enjoy the game as much as I did the first one. I'll post more details as they become available but I'm guessing there won't be any until E3.

-Armand

No comments:

Post a Comment