Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

COD: Black-Ops Takes You Globe Trotting...


According to GAME's Website in the UK, Black Ops will take you from Cuba to the Artic to, (yeah, totally called it), Vietnam:

"Now you will witness the birth of the Elite Special Forces and take part in off-the-record missions using unconventional weaponry to get the job done! From Cuba to the Artic and the jungles of Vietnam, Call of Duty: Black Ops features stunning cinematic graphics and intense gameplay that puts you right at the heart of the action!"

Meh....I never really liked games where you have to be covert....one or two missions I can handle but if this game is going to be like Tenchu or something with all the sneaking and stuff, I'm going to pass. If its not like that then I'll give it a second look; for the moment however, I'm writing it off.


-Armand

No comments:

Post a Comment